I’m always making lists… and lists of lists…
So here’s a list of my goals to achieve before the end 2015 🙂 I think it is important to have goals as they give you something to strive for and reflect upon in the future. If I don’t complete them then I won’t stress, instead I will see if they are still important to me and how I will take small steps to make them happen. They are in no particular order:
- Be physically healthy – I am healthier than I was at the start of the year and to me, that is all that matters ❤
- Pass my driving test – Maybe next year… or the year after!
- Complete Team v – Almost complete, just those last little bits of paperwork to go and then Graduation on July 31st
- Speak in public in front of an audience – Completed February whilst running a Team v #DoYouCare? workshop at local Secondary school for 250 students
- Complete a course – I may not have completed a course yet but I am spending more time researching and think I may have just found the perfect one…
- Run the Manchester Electric Run or climb Snowdon – Hmm.. Not sure this one is going to happen this year – maybe next year!
- Go on holiday – I am very lucky in that I am going away volunteering with 2 amazing organisations this summer, Over the Wall and Sense. Although they are not holidays, they are better. Knowing I have made a difference will make me just as happy as any holiday would.
- Achieve my v100 volunteering award – I am about 5 hours off of completing this, hopefully by the end of June 🙂
But my most important goal is to be happy 🙂 To be happy and grateful for who I am, my family, friends and my health.
What are your goals?